Please note: All participants must be supported by/linked in with their local relevant SFP Site Coordinator to participate in a training.
- Please contact us directly to register interest in upcoming SFP 2 day group leader training
Previous 2-day Trainings
- Dublin (Ballymun). February 8th & 9th 2016. Please contact Patricia Levins, Foroige (Training Coordinator for National SFP Council) for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cork. February 11th & 12th 2016. Please contact Gemma O’Leary, Cork Local Drugs & Alcohol Task Force. Email: email@example.com
- Bray, Co. Wicklow. December 10th & 11th 2015. Please contact Niamh Wogan,Bray Family Resource and Development Project. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Galway City. November 23rd & 24th 2015. Please contact Rachel Browne, Empowerment Plus.
Phone: 086 0273098 or Email: email@example.com
- Celbridge, Kildare: August 27th & 28th 2015. Please contact Debbie Garry, Foróige, Phone: 086 0264352 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drogheda : August 27th & 28th 2015. Please contact Cliodhna Mahony, SFP Council Chair for further information on 01 8832142.
- Letterkenny, Donegal: August 11th & 12th 2015. Please contact Martina Blake, Families Matter Programme Manager: Phone : 074 9125598 or email :email@example.com
- Ballymun: May 21st & 22nd 2015. 9:30am – 4:30pm (both days).
Participants must attend both days to receive a certificate and should be sponsored by their relevant SFP Coordinator/Area to attend. For questions, please contact Cliodhna, Ballymun SFP Manager, on 01 8832142 or firstname.lastname@example.org